This is a challenge I am posting. You have to dress the template of the man provided. I am posting the tutorial of how I have done it. You have to dress the figure and click a picture and post it on the website www.culturechauraha.com by 30th of April 2015. The best entry will be awarded a painting kit worth Rs. 500/- . The decision of the judges will be final.
All submissions to be sent to submissions@culturechauraha.
This is the template which you can copy.
1. I have used all paper from wedding card invitations received by me.
Trace the outline of the figure on a card made out of an A4 size green paper. The green is for Baisakhi.
2. The areas which form the skin colour have been traced on a beige colour paper
3. After cutting them out place on the green card as below. Please cut extra where the something has to overlap. For instance the upper part of the face will be below the turban.
4. Now cut the Kurta
5. Next comes the turban and the Lingi or lower garment
6. Orange shoes and jacket
7. Add a beard I used a dark green paper as I then used Black marker pen to draw the hair.
8. Cut a red mouth
9. Stick with glue
10.Outline using a black sketch pen and your Sardarji is complete
Ready to accept the challenge? No age bar, anybody can submit an entry. So what are you waiting for?
Get started and post your work.