Shiva Fold – Out Card or Stand Alone
- Take an A 4 dark blue colour card paper
2. Fold it into half breadth wise
3. Fold it into half again. Open it out and now fold like an accordion.
1-1/4, 2-1/4, 3-1/4, 4-1/4.
4. Holding the sheet folded in half you have to cut it from the 1st fold folded edge to the next fold. You divide the breadth in 3 parts and cut to the ¼ fold line as below.
a-1/3, b-1/3, c-1/3.
5. You fold the a and c back like an accordion and b leave as it is. When you open the paper your card looks like this picture from the top.
6. From the front it appears like the image below. Take 3 cut out or punched out red coloured flowers and paste them on the top of the linga thus created.
7. Cut out two petal shapes in white colour. Glue them in place of eyes.
8. Take a pink sketch pen and shade the edges of both sides of the eyes as below. With a black sketch, pen draw and colour the pupils in the centre of the eyes.
9. The finished linga looks like this